Frequently Asked Questions
Our physios are highly specialised in their expert areas including:
- Back Pain and Chronic Pain
- Ante-Natal & Post-Natal
- Women’s Health & Pelvic Health
- Men’s Health
- Bone Health
- Healthy Aging
You can see the full range of our treatments using our online booking system.
The Mummy NCT is an in-depth post-natal physiotherapy and functional fitness assessment. You assessment is with a highly specialised Women’s Health physiotherapist.
You must be at least 6 weeks post-natal to attend. Your Mummy NCT is private, confidential and relaxed.
The Mummy NCT consists of:
- 1 hour post-natal assessment with a specialist
- Pelvic floor strength and tummy-gap check
- Assessment of problems arising from your pregnancy and birth
- A bespoke post-natal recovery programme
With a Mummy NCT you can be assured of:
- Confidence in your recovery
- Highly specialised Women’s Health Physiotherapist
- Safe, graduated return to function and exercise
- The cost is €120 for a one-hour treatment session and follow-up findings report issued one to two weeks later.
Our next block of classes starts the week commencing 16 September and the full class schedule is available on our ‘Classes‘ page.
The following block of classes start the week commencing o4 November 2019 and the class schedule will be available in due course.
All of our classes are run by fully qualified Chartered Physiotherapists. Our classes are specifically for the improvement of your physical condition and so our physios need to have a full understanding of your needs in advance of each class.
Our Chartered Physiotherapists are required by the ISCP to maintain notes of each interaction.
The benefit of all of the initial assessment and continual assessment means that your classes can be tailored to your individual needs meaning you will get the most out of each class.
Our online booking is the best way to book a treatment. Here you will be able to see our full range of treatments and classes.
Alternatively, you can call our reception weekdays between 10am and 5pm.
Yes we most certainly do.
With our online booking you can see the full range of our treatments and choose the one most appropriate to you.
Our online booking system is managed and provided by PracticePal and is fully GDPR compliant.
Payments on our online booking are powered by Stripe and are fully secure.